Of course, we know. You've just gotten the ring and there's so much to think about, so much you want to do, so many ideas you thought you wanted. It's seems overwhelming? It's okay, we're here for you. You're probably been wondering about hiring a Wedding Coordinator. To help you, we've make a list of 8 reasons why hiring a Wedding Coordinator will be the best choice you can make.
1. It's not humanly possible to be in 2 places at once - the only place you should be on your wedding day is next to your husband. You can't realistically queue the DJ, greet and seat the guests, pin the boutonnieres, gather the family for photos and say I do. It's just doesn't work that way. After all, you only get this once chance to make it perfect.
2. You find yourself getting stressed easily - If you're not able to handle making the guest seating chart and keeping track of the RSVPs, then chances are you won't be able to handle when the caterer is an hour late and the flower girl can't find her shoes and the DJ doesn't have the most recent song list. It happens, but you don't need to know.
3. You're having a destination wedding - It's hard enough to plan a wedding in the same city, but add the element of getting married in a city that you aren't familiar with or a city other than your current hometown and you talk about confusion and chaos.
4. You have a limited budget - I know, I know this sounds weird. Hire a coordinator when you're trying to save money, but it's actually true. A coordinator will help you stay on budget, keep track of your budget and negotiate with vendors and prices on your behalf. A coordinator can also help you come up inexpensive and creative ways to best use your budget to make your day BLISSFUL.
5. You will need reputable vendors - Everyone promises to deliver, and deliver on-time. But a Wedding professional has worked with a number of vendors and comes with a list of those who are the best of the best in every price range. A Wedding Coordinator can help guide you through the interview process for each vendor, get past client reviews and set a realistic budget for each vendor.
6. Everyone in your family and wedding party has THEIR own ideas for YOUR day - Sometimes it can be hard to tell your aunt that you won't be wearing her wedding dress down the aisle, but that's where your Wedding Coordinator comes into play. A wedding professional serves as the first point of contact for everyone: vendors, guests and even your family. A coordinator will help to answer those hard question and address difficult situations.
7. You're all over the place with your theme - You've started a Pinterest board, picked the color swatches and cut pages out of magazines but nothing seems to flow. You're in love with the outdoor barnyard venue but your dress says Cinderella dress with a 10 foot train...in the winter. A coordinator will help you will help you to narrow down your must haves and focus on a theme that you both love and one that can be executed flawlessly.
8. This planning and being detailed is not your thing...AT ALL - And that's okay, it's not for everyone. This planning and being detailed, it's our thing and it's what we love. A coordinator will help you with your list of one million and one things to do, devise a strategic timeline for getting things done, even the small things that never crossed your mind.
So, what's your next step? You've got the ring, now give us a call today to start your planning. Venues and vendors are filling their calendars for 2016 and early 2017 so don't hesitate. Let's plan together!
The Bliss Team