What is this exactly? The best description we can give is "having everything under one roof for one low price." Don't confuse cheap and tacky with inexpensive and classic. Imagine writing one check, speaking with one vendor, showing up at your designated time to your venue with all of your vendors ready and waiting on you. That's what we offer in our Pop Up Wedding Packages. Sit down with us , we'll give you the options and you select the best fit. Once all of the details are confirmed we'll send you the timeline! That. Is. It!
There are some limits when it comes to Pop Up Weddings;
- Limited number of guests - usually the maximum number of guests is no more than 50.
- Limited time - in most cases ceremony and reception will take place within the same venue and within a 2-3 time period. This includes vows, photos, dinner and mingling with guests. Yes this is enough time, although you won't be able to do all of your favorite line dances.
- Pre-selected venue and vendors - you wouldn't be able to choose the fairy tale castle in Wales, UK but there are some pretty spiffy choices.
- Select from available dates - if you already have the perfect date in mind, a Pop Up Wedding may not be the idea choice for you. You will have to select from available dates, since more likely than not a Pop Up Wedding usually happens within about 1 month of less.
- Cocktail reception - due to the time limits, your guests will be treated to a standing cocktail reception as opposed to a seated or buffet style.
While those limits may see huge to some, it's great for the brides who are easily overwhelmed or never imagined having a lavish affair. We handle all of the details from the invites to the linen and chairs. From the music to the menu and photographer. From the cake to the champagne flutes. We also offer add-on services that you are welcome to choose from but know that we haven't left any detail out.
If you've got the ring and don't know where to start but you're sure you want small and intimate, a Pop Up Wedding may be just the right fit for you. Drop us a line or 2 and we'll handle the rest!